Just a quick reminder that the group writing project will officially end at the end of the day tomorrow (Monday).
So, if you’re still interested in sharing your misconceptions or what you “thought you knew” about China before you came here, please write it up, post it on your blog and then send us the link.
Jut a reminder that it doesn’t have to follow the same format as the other submissions – you are absolutely free to interpret this project in any way you see fit.
Get the full details at the related post. And see what others are writing at the Official “If I Knew Then What I Know Now” Submissions page.
A big thanks for all those that have submitted thus far.
- If Only I Didn’t Know Now What I Didn’t Know Then :: By Zhongyuan
- 5 Really Basic Things About the Internet in China That I Wish I Knew Before Coming Here :: By Alex
- Can Anybody Live Here :: By Chris
- Does Life Imitiate Zhang Yimou Movies, or Does Zhang Yimou Just Make Sh*t Up? :: By Lauren
- 3 Things I wish I knew before coming to China :: By Jeremy